WHY PREMARITAL COUNSELLING IS IMPORTANT?
In FCCS, Premarital counselling can help couples improve your relationships before marriage. You'll be encouraged to discuss and open up topics related to marriage, such as: Finances , Communication , Value, attitudes and beliefs , Roles in marriage , Affection & Intimacy, Desire to have children , Family relationship, Decision-making, Dealing with anger, How well you know each other dealing with all this because some partner may not wish to have children and lose interest in intimacy and they want/don’t want to be sperate they don’t like be with family may the other partner many or may not be aware of it and do have different opinions about this so through FCCS they will get know and if at the time conflict arise FCCS will help you to resolve it.
ROLE OF FCCS IN PRE-MARITAL COUNSELLING• Aims to clarify the doubts that individual have regarding marriage before they actually get into it, FCCS encourage communication in the future.
• Helps both to understand their fears about commitment of marriage, solving larger doubts about major decisions like children and finances.
• Guides people to live happy and healthy life and suggests the positive practices like mindfulness, compassion, and gratitude so that couple can live their lives without any mental health issues, fears, and unresolved conflicts.
OUTCOME• Better understanding with each other.
• Effective communication skills.
• Builds more trust.
• Strength the bond which will decrease the jealous.
• Helps you to know each other efficiently.
• Makes you best couples or symbol of prefect couple.
WHY DIVORCE COUNSELLING IS IMPORTANT Via FCCS?
FCCS can teach you how to resume a fulfilling post-divorce life and minimize the impact on your children. It will also help you better understand why your relationship failed, so you don’t repeat your mistakes.
Copyright 2022 Family Couple and Counselling Service. All rights reserved.