WHY FAMILY COUNSELLING IS IMPORTANT?
Family counselling can help you to improve good relationships with your partner, children or with your family members additionally it will improve communication and teaches you how to deal with your family conflicts on our own, and from this it will help to create a better functioning home environment.FCCS helps family to navigate difficult situation like adjustment issues, ego problems and helps to solve those problems and it aims to join your family together by giving you positive hopes.
FAMILY PROBLEMS AND ISSUESIn family the problem arises mainly due to different perspective, personalities clashing and disagreements over ways of doing things.
• Different thinking, more of ego and dominating nature.
• Jealousy or fighting between family members and siblings.
• Conflicts between parents.
• Divorce or separation due to lack of communication with partner or misunderstanding within family.
• Abusive behaviours and neglecting.
• Domestic Violence.
• Generational/ cultural difference.
FCCS TRIES TO HELP TO RESLOVE YOUR ISSUES WITH THE FAMILY
It enables family members, couples, child and others who care about each other to open up about their issues and emotions safely, and to understand each other's experiences and perspective, appreciate each other's needs, build on strengths and make useful changes in their relationships and their lives.
FCCS guides you to communicate in a positive way which can help to reduce conflict such that family members can reach a peaceful resolution. This usually means that everyone in family either agrees to a compromise nor agrees to disagree.
In family Strong emotions or the domination power, imbalances the relationships within family which is difficult to resolve in this case FCCS can help you to resolve it by providing counselling by taking one to one session as well as in group and if in case the same crisis or situation arises again in future will teach you how to resolve and cope up on your own. It builds strong bond and increase the level of understanding within family, which plays a crucial role in any family. Understanding each other leads to more happiness and less disputes within the family.
• Good Parent-Child Communication.
• Cultivating Self- Esteem.
• Mental and Physical Health.
• Coping Skills and Be Resilient When Life Changes Take Place.
• Make Your Family Happier.
OUTCOMEFamilies Can Benefit
All families can benefit from FCCS. This is because in counselling session, everyone gets a chance to be heard. And any issues, whether big or small, can be dealt with in a productive way.Family Counselling Benefits Includes
• Better understanding of healthy boundaries, family patterns and dynamics better.
• Effective communication.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Self -esteem.
• Deeper empathy.
• Reduced conflict and better anger/ stress management skills.
• Resolves problem.
• Mindful actions and behaviours.
• Conflict resolution.
• Mindful Parenting.
• Understand children and teenagers behaviour.
It is our own lack of self-worth that causes us to treat the people we love badly. Talking with FCCS will get know how worth you are and it cultivate self-worth for all members of the family and, as a result, love, intimacy and compassion will be induced.You Learn How to Deal with Anger /Stress.
Less people know how to deal with their anger, frustration and temper issues, so usually we lash or scream out at our family members and sometimes say things we can never take back. FCCS allows for calm and guided discussion where feelings of anger/stress can be explored in healthy ways. And how to deal with it.
Copyright 2022 Family Couple and Counselling Service. All rights reserved.